I will continue to work hard for a strong Minnesota economy, fair taxes and opportunity for all Minnesotans.
- Quality Education. I’ll work to fully fund our schools and freeze college tuition.
- Fair Taxes. I’ll work for tax relief for middle class families.
- Good Roads. I’m focused on completing four lanes on Hwy 14 to New Ulm.
- Clean Environment. Working together we can protect Minnesota’s natural resources.
- Fair Wages and Benefits. All workers need paid sick leave and parental leave.
I will also continue to work hard to meet the needs of my constituents by listening well and responding effectively to specific support requests. This is particularly important for the workers at the Security Hospital in St. Peter who have faced increasing injuries over the last few years. Quality care for patients and safety for workers and patients are paramount. The number of injuries must be reduced and all employees need to be heard as solutions are developed and implemented.